We will be looking at:
• What innovation means,
• How to identify innovation opportunities,
• How to assess each opportunity and make it pass the test,
• Our process of innovation from the last 7 years
• Critically analysing what we did/didn’t do well,
• Providing opportunities to start the process of innovation for your business.
The purpose of the innovation sessions is to provide an understanding of where to look for innovation opportunities and to discuss these with other Omnis business leaders. In order to get the best out of these sessions, you will need to come prepared to discuss your own product/ business as well as actively participate in the discussion about the other participants’ products/ businesses.
You will learn how others think about their business/product, and that will help you think about your own product/business from different perspectives. You’ll come to understand there’s no wrong idea and when you’ll know you’ve got the right idea.